Our unique approach in developing proactive and comprehensive maintenance programs is a proven method in the reduction of untimely and costly mechanical failures. The neglect of air conditioning systems causes low efficiency and high power consumption, especially during the summer months. Additionally, it also increases the risk for failures and other break downs which all can result in expensive repairs.
We are committed to excellence in performance through preventative maintenance programs tailored to meet your facility and your equipment.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- When was the last time you had your A/C system serviced?
- Are your electric bills sky high in the summer because of an old low efficient Air Conditioner?
- Is your unit too noisy (indoors or outdoors)?
- Are there rooms in your office that are always too cold or too hot?
- Do you have an outdoor unit that’s been damaged?
- Does your system seem to run all the time? Does it short-cycle constantly, turning on and off?
- Do you or anyone working in your office have health conditions that may require better air quality?
- How much money have you put into your old A/C unit over the past 5 years?
- When did you have your last Preventative Maintenance performed?
The answers to these questions are very important in helping our knowledgeable professionals assess your heating, air-conditioning and ventilation needs.
Dirty coils and dirty filters result in thousands of service calls per year. Compressor and motor failures are the most common and most expensive to repair. Rite-Air Mechanical Services maintenance programs are designed not only to reduce breakdowns but to lower operating costs, extend equipment life and protect your investment.